During Chinese New Year 2004 Queenie and I had the tremendous opportunity to visit some of our close friends from Taipei in New Zealand. We had a wonderful, wonderful time. The two weeks we spent on the North and South Islands were amazing and the stunning scenery of New Zealand and the great companionship of Simon and Helen made this trip one of the most outstanding we have ever done together. We have long cherished this trip in our hearts and are now glad to share our travelogue with those who are interested. A pictorial slide show and the table of contents are below. Enjoy!
For full size images, please follow the link below:
The table of contents for the travelog is below with easy links to each entry:
- New Zealand 04 Pt. 1 – Arrivals and Greetings
- New Zealand 04 Pt. 2 – The Family and Wellington
- New Zealand 04 Pt. 3 – The South Island
- New Zealand 04 Pt. 4 – Hanmar to the Wild West Coast
- New Zealand 04 Pt. 5 – Northward Bound
- New Zealand 04 Pt. 6 – Kayak Adventures in Abel Tasman
- New Zealand 04 Pt. 7 – Goodbye Pork Pie
- New Zealand 04 Pt. 8 - Mt. Doom and Beyond!
- New Zealand 04 Pt. 9 - Rotorua to Auckland
Hope you all enjoy.